Are you in the Start-Up Stage?
Our knowledge will save you time and money!
Starting a business is a very exciting venture. There are, however, many things to think about beyond the type of business you want to start. Burton & Co. Chartered Accountants can walk you through all aspects of starting your own business from deciding whether to incorporate or operate as a proprietorship all the way through to obtaining financing. Below is a list of some of the tasks and considerations of starting your own business:
- Decide whether to incorporate, operate as a proprietorship, or partnership
- Prepare a business plan
- Obtain financing
- Find a lawyer
- Set up workers compensation account
- Setup bookkeeping and payroll
- Obtain appropriate insurance coverage
- Obtain a business license
- Decide whether to take a salary or dividends
- Set up CRA business number, gst and payroll
Financial Forecasts & Projections
Forecasting is a necessity when trying to effectively manage and lead a business to profitability. From simple projections to complex financial modelling, our experienced staff can assist you in achieving your company’s financial goals.
Burton & Co. Chartered Accountants will help you perform all of the necessary tasks of starting a business so you focus on growing your business. As you start or expand, you will need financing to reach your business goals. The right kind of financing at the right time can be critical to your success. We have the experience to provide sound advice and support for you in determining your financing needs and finding sources of funding, whether for managing day-to-day operations or for expansion.
Our dedicated team can help you with:
- Determining funding requirements through cash flow analysis and projections
- Identifying the most appropriate lenders and/or investors
- Developing your business plan and budget
- Preparing for presentations to lenders or investors
- Analysis of financing options and support for financing negotiations to help you obtain the most favorable arrangement possible
Call us today, let’s have a face-to-face meeting so we can show you how Burton & Co. will be part of your business.